GDPR Privacy Notice
• Cesar Janitorial Supplies is a Partnership.
• We only hold and use information for developing and maintaining business trade between our respective companies.
• We only collect basic personal data about you which does not include any special types of information.
• We only collect your data directly from you. We do not engage third parties to provide us with your personal data.
• We will not share information with anyone unless obliged to by law.
• Your information will be deleted from the records after six years of your ceasing to be a customer. In line with the UK tax and accounting law.
• You have the right to withdraw consent at any time. If you wish to do so, please contact us at email@example.com
• You have the right to request a copy of the data we hold about you. If you wish to do so, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• You have a right to lodge a complaint with the ICO (Information Commissioner’s Office).
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You are legally entitled to request details of the personal information which we hold about you, under the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998.
Unless otherwise specified, the information on this website is directed solely at those who access this website.
Cesar has taken every care in the preparation of the content of this website. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Cesar disclaims all warranties express or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained in this website.
Cesar shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials in this website.